The EDU is an electro-hydraulic system with a powerful brushless motor, specially developed for the high-end medical market. With this high power-dense system, it is possible to vary load and velocity in either direction, independently of each other.
Initially designed for the use in ambulance stretchers with the combination of high speed and high forces, this system can be used in every application that requires precise adjustment at variable loads and/ or velocities.
EDU benefits and specifications:
- Maximum dynamic push force: 14kN
- Stroke lengths: possible up to 500mm
- Lightweight and compact design <7 kg
- Robust design, without hoses
- Back-up for manual operation
- Controllable velocity, independent of the load
- Fast, quiet and smooth operation for paramedics and patient comfort