Martien Rindt, Operations Manager Power-Packer Europa B.V.:
“To create quality improvement, Power-Packer Europe wants to convert the current corrective Automotive environment to a preventive quality environment in the Automotive industry. Do you want to optimize the quality and make a difference in the New Product Development environment?”
For our Quality Department in Oldenzaal, we are looking for a:
In this position you are responsible for the implementation, execution and monitoring of location-related quality aspects. Implement the Power-Packer quality policy is an essential part of the function. Product and Process Quality and Customer Service are the sections that are controlled. In this position you will report to the Operations Manager, and you are part of the Operations Management Team.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Sustain and improve quality policy and quality management system.
- Report to site management performance and any needs for Quality Management System (QMS) improvement (Management Review).
- Ensure that necessary organizational certifications and regulatory requirements are obtained, maintained, and improved. (i.e. ISO9001 / IATF16949 / ISO14001 certification, Customer Certifications, etc).
- Ensure organizational readiness for customer, regulatory, and other third party assessments related to the QMS.
- Managing the department Customer Service, Quality Engineering and Inspection; this includes 10-12 FTE.
- Coordination and handling of external customer complaints.
- Coordination of handling internal production quality related complaints (related to components and manufacturing method).
- Making proposals and drive for improvement with regard to the products, processes and its control.
- Performing internal product, process and system audits.
- Recording and monitoring of quality indicators and its costs.
- Measuring and managing internal and external quality metrics and define and implement improvement measures.
- Informing organization about the quality level and making suggestions for improvement.
What do we expect from you?
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial Management or Quality.
- In-depth knowledge of quality management systems.
- Knowledge of supervisory techniques and proactive counseling methods.
- Skills in teaching, training, and developing employees.- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate employees.
- Several years of experience in a similar position in an industrial/production environment as preferably a supplier to the automotive industry.
- Preferably Green or Black belt in 6sigma
- Knowledge of quality techniques such as 8D / APQP / PPAP / VDA auditing / ISO9001 and IATF16949.
- Experience working with any of the following: Statistical Process Control, Measurement Systems Analysis, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis in Europe.
- Good communication skills in Dutch, English (written and verbal) and preferably in German.
- Ability to negotiate and work with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Hands on mentality and ability to organize multiple tasks.
- Strong result oriented.
- Administrative skills to include planning, coordinating, team building, communication, organization, and time management.
Are you interested?
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.