Key Account Manager Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Bart Kroeze, Director Sales Transport:
‘Today’s business environment requires strong key account management. Customer focus, building relationships and offering value add solutions are today’s drivers for growth at world’s largest Truck OEM’s and for developing new revenue lane ways within the transport market’.
In our commercial team we are looking for a seasoned and driven:
Key Account Manager Heavy Commercial Vehicles
As a supplier to Scania, Volvo/Renault, DAF, Ford, Kamaz and Iveco, Power-Packer has an excellent track record as solution provider in the Automotive and Truck industry. Our strengths, the development of customer specific products and processes at World Class Manufacturing Standard, can be leveraged by offering solutions in adjacent markets and to other Truck OEM’s. This role requires understanding of complex consultative sales processes and long term relationship within a complex international environment.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Pro-actively identifies new opportunities at new and existing Truck OEM, Trailer and Bus-customers and converts these into long term delivery contracts.
- Builds and sustain long term relationships with customers that value Power-Packer’s strengths: joint development and World Class Manufacturing standards (APQP, ISO TS, lean manufacturing).
- Offers value add engineered actuation solutions to our customers based on “total cost of ownership”-model.
- Develops and maintains an account strategy and is able to translate this into project execution.
- Improves Power-Packer’s value proposition together with the Product Manager and translates this towards customers.
- Provides content to the Marketing and Communication manager that improves Power Packer’s online presence for potential customers (lead generation).
- Coaches, empowers, motivates and coordinates these professionals in own key account team
- Facilitates interaction between Customer organization and Power-Packer organization through all disciplines and levels.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management or Economics.
- Seasoned sales professional with 5-10 years of relevant experience in the area of consultative selling and large account management.
- Prepared to work with a mature internal support organization.
- Team player, able to work in multidisciplinary projects teams
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally in English, German and Dutch language. French and Italian would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience with value selling in a (technical) international B2B environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and highly resistant to change and stress
- Willingness to travel (about 30%)
Choose opportunity – choose Power Packer!
Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in the automotive, truck, marine, agriculture and medical market. Power-Packer develops, assembles and markets actuation systems for customers on a global basis including OEM’s and Tier 1’s in diverse end-markets.
Moreover, Power-Packer is part of the US based corporation Actuant (NYSE listing; ATU). Actuant is a growing company active in a diverse range of industrial markets with locations in more than 30 countries and 5.500 employees worldwide. Our business model is based on Growth and Innovation in Emerging Markets and New Vertical markets. Like Actuant, we are constantly looking for new growth opportunities and innovations. Furthermore, we operate under a strong financial model focused on cash flow and profitability.
Power-Packer Europe is responsible for the business units: Power-Packer, Sanlo, Gits and Yvel. Power-Packer markets served include: Automotive, Truck, Medical, Marine, Special Vehicles & Equipment. Power-Packer has locations in The Netherlands, France, Turkey, India, China, Brazil, Mexico and United States and has more than 1.000 employees.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Power Packer offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. We offer a pleasant working atmosphere; Fun and Pride are part of our core principles! With a can do attitude and open minded culture we create an environment where people can realize their full potential!
Are you interested?
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.