Sales Manager Agriculture & Construction
Menno Kunst, Senior Sales Director:
‘We are a trusted advisor for our customers by developing a strong cooperation on a sales, engineering, production and logistical level. Our sales teams recognize the customer buying signals and orchestrates the internal resources accordingly.’
In our commercial team we are looking for a dedicated and driven:
Sales Manager Agriculture & Construction
In this role you are responsible for the sales and growth of Actuant Engineered Solutions in the European Agriculture and Construction market with the 2 product lines power transmission (Weasler brand) and hydraulics (Power-Packer brand).
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Participate in the development and execution of the Power Transmission & Hydraulic business value proposition for the Agricultural and Construction market, in cooperation with Product Management, in order to support the growth ambitions of Actuant.
- Participate in the development and execution of a commercial strategy for Actuant Engineered Solutions in the Agricultural market to meet the goal triple Sales in 4 years. Current sales is €16 million.
- Translate the Sales Strategy into a commercial and operational plan, including budgets, kpi’s and targets for sales in the Agricultural & Construction market, to give direction to the sales activities.
- Design, optimize, manage and control the long sales cycle (via SalesForce.com) to ensure operational excellence of sales in terms of quality, turnover, revenue and client retention.
- The sales manager is expected to be out in the market himself for about 40% of the time. This can be by joining the sales team in customer visits or by managing a key account himself.
- Manage the sales team of 8 sales professionals (4 account managers, 2 sales engineers and 2 sales support managers) via team meetings, bilateral meetings and account team meetings. Enable the sales professionals to be as much as possible in the market by organizing an effective internal organization that executes the new business projects and repeat orders.
- Ensure the contribution and participation in marketing activities in the region and give guidance to Marketing in order to contribute to increasing the brand awareness among current and potential customers.
- Report periodically on sales & financial progress and performance of own team
What do we expect from you?
- Master's degree in Engineering or Industrial Management, or equivalent;
- Typically 5-10 years of relevant experience in the area of sales;
- A proven track-record in key account management, value selling and new business development;
- A proven track record in hunting on new business;
- Preferable knowledge, experience and a network in the agricultural hydraulics market;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally in English and Dutch language. German would be an advantage;
- Team player, able to work in multidisciplinary teams;
Choose opportunity – choose Power Packer!
Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in the automotive, truck, marine, agriculture and medical market. Power-Packer develops, assembles and markets actuation systems for customers on a global basis including OEM’s and Tier 1’s in diverse end-markets.
Moreover, Power-Packer is part of the US based corporation Actuant (NYSE listing; ATU). Actuant is a growing company active in a diverse range of industrial markets with locations in more than 30 countries and 5.500 employees worldwide. Our business model is based on Growth and Innovation in Emerging Markets and New Vertical markets. Like Actuant, we are constantly looking for new growth opportunities and innovations. Furthermore, we operate under a strong financial model focused on cash flow and profitability.
Power-Packer Europe is responsible for the business units: Power-Packer, Sanlo, Gits and Yvel. Power-Packer markets served include: Automotive, Truck, Medical, Marine, Special Vehicles & Equipment. Power-Packer has locations in The Netherlands, France, Turkey, India, China, Brazil, Mexico and United States and has more than 1.000 employees.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Power Packer offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. We offer a pleasant working atmosphere; Fun and Pride are part of our core principles! With a can do attitude and open minded culture we create an environment where people can realize their full potential!
Are you interested?
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.