Menno Kunst, Senior Sales Director:
‘We are a trusted advisor for our customers by developing a strong cooperation on a sales, engineering, production and logistical level. Our sales teams recognize the customer buying signals and orchestrates the internal resources accordingly.’
In our commercial team we are looking for a dedicated and driven:
Sales Manager Agriculture & Construction
In this role you are responsible for the sales and growth of Actuant Engineered Solutions in the European Agriculture and Construction market with the 2 product lines power transmission (Weasler brand) and hydraulics (Power-Packer brand).
John Heuts, Manager SQA:
“SQA is the Quality link between several parties as design engineering, process engineering, production, purchase and the supplier. More and more it will become the coming years a main competence for assuring quality! It is an exciting and challenging job within Power-Packer.’’
For our SQA Department in Oldenzaal, we are looking for a dedicated and ambitious:
Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
Bart Kroeze, Director Sales Transport:
‘Today’s business environment requires strong key account management. Customer focus, building relationships and offering value add solutions are today’s drivers for growth at world’s largest Truck OEM’s and for developing new revenue lane ways within the transport market’.
In our commercial team we are looking for a seasoned and driven:
Key Account Manager Heavy Commercial Vehicles
As a supplier to Scania, Volvo/Renault, DAF, Ford, Kamaz and Iveco, Power-Packer has an excellent track record as solution provider in the Automotive and Truck industry. Our strengths, the development of customer specific products and processes at World Class Manufacturing Standard, can be leveraged by offering solutions in adjacent markets and to other Truck OEM’s. This role requires understanding of complex consultative sales processes and long term relationship within a complex international environment.
Robert Koloc, Manager Strategic Purchase:
“The mission of this position will be to ensure continuously improving results from key suppliers and to develop high potential suppliers. Power-Packer is aiming to grow the next years through organic growth, entering new markets and acquisitions. The ambition is to double the annual turnover in the next five years.
The Strategic Purchaser will play an important role in reaching these ambitious targets by developing and executing a sourcing plan that supports the strategic goals of Power-Packer EMEA.’’
For our Purchasing Department in Oldenzaal, we are looking for a dedicated and ambitious:
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Strategically and tactically lead and optimize a supplier portfolio within multiple (electro) mechanical article groups.
- Collaborate closely with our technology-partners.
- Maintain supplier relationships in order to drive cost reductions while continuously achieving the highest level of quality.
- Search for and identify globally oriented technology suppliers through market research (desk and field research).
- Identify, initiate and execute (integral) cost reduction projects.
- Initiate and coordinate timely supplier involvement in New Product Development in order to tap supplier innovation.
- Coordinating between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers.
- Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or Master‘s degree in Engineering or Economics,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a purchaser in international (technical commercial) organizations,
- Nevi I and II, or similar,
- Abilities to develop excellent working relationship with both internal and external customers as well as suppliers.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Technical understanding of assigned article groups. (Ability to read engineering blueprints or any relevant technical documents.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and quick understanding of complex organizations, figures and interfaces.
- A strong strategic thinking capability and ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs,
- Capable of leading and operating in international cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and strong negotiation skills,
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, additional language skills, especially German or Dutch, are an advantage,
- Willingness to travel (mainly within Europe). (20%).
Choose opportunity – choose Power Packer!
Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in the automotive, truck, marine, agriculture and medical market. Power-Packer develops, assembles and markets actuation systems for customers on a global basis including OEM’s and Tier 1’s in diverse end-markets.
Moreover, Power-Packer is part of the US based corporation Actuant (NYSE listing; ATU). Actuant is a growing company active in a diverse range of industrial markets with locations in more than 30 countries and 5.500 employees worldwide. Our business model is based on Growth and Innovation in Emerging Markets and New Vertical markets. Like Actuant, we are constantly looking for new growth opportunities and innovations. Furthermore, we operate under a strong financial model focused on cash flow and profitability.
Power-Packer Europe is responsible for the business units: Power-Packer, Sanlo, Gits and Yvel. Power-Packer markets served include: Automotive, Truck, Medical, Marine, Special Vehicles & Equipment. Power-Packer has locations in The Netherlands, France, Turkey, India, China, Brazil, Mexico and United States and has more than 1.000 employees.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Power Packer offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. We offer a pleasant working atmosphere; Fun and Pride are part of our core principles! With a can do attitude and open minded culture we create an environment where people can realize their full potential!
Are you interested?
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.